Registered Home Manager
Salary: £25,000.00 to £30,000.00
On behalf of our client we are currently advertising a Home Manager position for a 5 bedded Learning Disabilities Residential Home. Due to the requirements of the service we require a female Home Manager. You will assist the Directors in the discharge of their professional and administrative duties in relation to the running of the home. You will need to be registered with the Care Quality Commission as the “Registered Manager” to be in charge of the home and to manage the home in such a way as to enhance the quality of life of the people who live there.
- To maintain a minimum rating of ‘GOOD’ with the Care Quality Commission.
- To ensure that the home remains profitable by a way of maintaining a minimum occupancy level of 95% over a 12-month period and maintain a minimum average fee as agreed with the home’s directors.
- You are required to be on call, any time worked in these instances will be claimed back in lieu. Your rate of pay includes remuneration for being on call.
- To ensure that the Care Quality Commission is aware of such accidents and incidents, as are required to be reported, and to ensure the completion of the appropriate documentation.
- To notify the Responsible person / Directors of any deficiencies and shortages of equipment or supplies.
- Ensure that faulty or defective equipment is removed from use.
- Receive reports relating to the condition of service users from staff and pass on instructions to other members of staff.
- Ensure that staff are aware of daily changes in service users condition or treatment.
- Maintain personal contact with service users.
- Organise and manage staff meetings as required.
- To oversee the implementation of the Homes’ Quality Management System.
- This includes implementing policies and procedures and using relevant forms as may from time to time be required.
- To undertake such other duties as may be reasonably requested by the Directors, in line with your professional competences.
£25,000 - £30,000 dependant on experience
Interested? For more information in the strictest of confidence, please call Samantha on 01922 720099 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We will aim to get immediate interviews for the right candidate/s offering you a timely, stress free service to obtaining and further your career in the sector you are passionate about.