Night Support Worker
Salary: £8.50 to £10.00
Kerry Collins Recruitment are supporting a well-established care provider based within the Dudley area with their recruitment for a Night Residential Support Worker. This is an urgent requirement with an immediate start anticipated for a temp to temp to perm position subject to stringent recruitment checks.
Our client’s services provide accommodation for adults with learning disabilities and complex needs. Candidates must be flexible with working hours and be prepared to work weekends on a rota basis.
They are looking for an individual who is self-motivated, proactive, a team-player and able to work on their own initiative.
Key duties will include:
- Providing person centred care
- Maintaining safeguarding procedures throughout the service
- Supporting staff members
- Promoting independence
- Supporting to integrate into the community
- Experience working with individuals with Learning Disabilities and complex needs
- Good communication/listening skills
In return the company are offering an attractive salary.
If you are interested in discussing the opportunity in more detail please call 01922 720099 or alternatively please email across your CV today to Danielle@kerrycollins.co.uk.